Photo: Organized For Good
Most of us have good intentions when it comes to managing clutter. We do the best we can to keep our living spaces neat and tidy. However, when life gets busy, our home systems can fall out of order and become unmanageable. Did you know the average household loses 2.5 days a year looking for lost items?
The scenarios that cause disorganization are endless, and if you’re feeling like it might be time to hire a professional home organizer, you’re not alone. Yelp’s 2021 Home Trend Forecast reported searches for and review mentions for home organizers were up 56% in September 2020 compared to July 2020, indicating a steady increase in interest in home organization.
If you’re ready to take the next step to a clutter-free life, Yelp can point you in the right direction. Search for home organizers on Yelp, read the reviews, and message up to 10 businesses using the Request a Quote feature. You’ll receive pricing estimates, availability, and more information about their ways of working within minutes.
To give you a head start, we took it upon ourselves to pull a list of the top home organizers across North America. From the garage, to your closet, kitchen to your home office, junk drawer to your child’s play space, read on to see what business made the list near you. And, enjoy a little project inspiration to get your creative juices flowing.
Methodology: This is an all-time list of the best home organization businesses in North America according to Yelp. We identified businesses in the home organization category, then ranked those spots using a number of factors including the total volume and ratings of reviews. All featured businesses had a minimum of three reviews and no more than two businesses were featured per state. All businesses were marked open on Yelp as of February 22, 2021.
- Arkansas: Clutter Me Organized (Bentonville, AR)
- Arizona: OrganizeSmith (Scottsdale, AZ)
- California: Simply Organized by Kari Jane (Los Angeles, CA)
- Colorado: Wade Services (Denver, CO)
- Colorado: Demessify Professional Organizing (Denver, CO)
Photos: Everyday Order and Demessify Professional Organizing
- DC: grOH! (Washington, DC)
- Delaware: Organizing By Ali (Wilmington, DE)
- Georgia: Meck Organizing (Atlanta, GA)
- Hawaii: Aloha Organizers (Honolulu, HI)
- Illinois: Amber’s Organizing (Chicago, IL)
- Louisiana: Nola Clutter Busters & Tami Hills Design (New Orleans, LA)
Photos: Amber’s Organizing
- Massachusetts: Organizing Boston (Belmont, MA)
- Maryland: Practically Organized (Annapolis, MD)
- Michigan: See Rox Run (Wyoming, MI)
- Minnesota: O.C. Declutter Solutions (Saint Paul, MN)
- Missouri: Life Organized (St. Louis, MO)
Photos: Spruce With Rachel, Simply Organized by Kari Jane, POP Organizing
- New Jersey: Joyful Nest Home Organizing (Fair Lawn, NJ)
- New Jersey: Everyday Order (Montclair, NJ)
- New Mexico: Star Hansen (Santa Fe, NM)
- New York: Space To Love (New York, NY)
- Oregon: Your Organizing Answer (Florence, OR)
- Pennsylvania: An Organized Home (Yardley, PA)
Photos: Everyday Order and Organizing by Ali
- South Carolina: 2 Sisters Packing (Greenville, SC)
- Texas: Garages Organized (Austin, TX)
- Texas: Organized for Good (Austin, TX)
- Virginia: Simplify You (Arlington, VA)
- Virginia: POP Organizing (Arlington, VA)
- Washington: Spruce with Rachel (Seattle, WA)
- Washington: Start Here Organizing (Seattle, WA)
Photos: OrganizeSmith, Garages Organized, Simply Organized by Kari Jane
As always, check CDC recommendations for the most up to date guidelines before moving forward on any project, as the COVID-19 situation remains fluid and ever-changing.