Last month, we announced bookmark collections, a new way to organize and curate lists of businesses on Yelp. Today we’re excited to announce the ability to share your collections with others for them to follow!
To share a collection, tap the ‘share’ icon, which will generate a link that you can either give directly to someone via text, or post on social media to share your collection publicly. Once a user has the link, they can follow the collection and see it appear within their own collections.
Now you can compile a list of must-see places for an upcoming trip with friends, share suggestions with others, and more – all within your handy Yelp app.
This feature is rolling out on iPhone and Android.
Looking for some businesses to add to your first collection? Check out Yelp’s top 25 most bookmarked businesses of all time!
Top 25 Most Bookmarked Businesses on Yelp
- Bottega Louie, Los Angeles
- Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong, Los Angeles
- Bestia, Los Angeles
- Ippudo NY, New York
- Brenda’s French Soul Food, San Francisco
- Eggslut, Los Angeles
- Daikokuya, Los Angeles
- République, Los Angeles
- Wurstküche, Los Angeles
- Perch, Los Angeles
- Totto Ramen, New York
- Dominque Ansel Bakery, New York
- Swan Oyster Depot, San Francisco
- Levian Bakery, New York
- Tartine Bakery & Cafe, San Francisco
- Hae Jang Chon Korean BBQ Restaurant, Los Angeles
- Clinton Street Baking Company, New York
- Animal, Los Angeles
- Blu Jam Café, Los Angeles
- Milk, Los Angeles
- Marugame Monzo, Los Angeles
- Katz’s Delicatessen, New York
- The Griddle Cafe, Hollywood
- Sushi Gen, Los Angeles
- State Bird Provisions, San Francisco