40 Bay Area Yelpers were treated to an exclusive sneak peek of California Pizza Kitchen's new flatbread menu. Fortunately,the rain subsided just in time for us to take over CPK's newly designed patio for an evening of delicious food and wine. Check out all the fun party photos.
Any way you slice it, it was a fun time!
Featured Bites For the Evening:
– Bianco Flatbread (Whipped truffle cream, Gorgonzola, Mozzarella and fresh sage)
– Shaved Mushroom + Spinach (Cremini mushrooms, sauteed spinach, and California olive oil with Romano and Parmesan)
– Spicy Fennel Sausage + Poblano (Torn sausage, fresh Mozzarella, fire-roasted chilies and wild Greek oregano with spicy marinara)
The kitchen also came out with some of their signature dishes, including their original hand-tossed pizzas (I love me some BBQ Chicken Pizza!), fresh salads, and mouthwatering desserts (the Tiramisu was my personal favorite!).
And what's a Yelp pizza party without a little vino?
– Kendall-Jackson "Vintner's Reserve" Chardonnay
– La Crema Pinot Noir, Monterey
Special thanks to our hosts with the most, California Pizza Kitchen, for hosting us/spoiling us. I hope you all return soon for dinner and drinks soon. With all the new changes, one thing's for certain – CPK isn't just for families anymore. Their sexy, new patio (replete with heat lamp, fire pit, and comfortable lounge seating) is the perfect spot to mix, mingle, and mangia with friends and/or a date.
Check out all the rave reviews for the party!
If you would like to write a review of your experience, please do so HERE.