With Swine Flu on the rise, New Yorkers have been taking the necessary precautions: avoiding social situations, drinking lots of water and working too much. As H1N1 went on the decline, Yelpers continued to report such symptoms as:
– Adam R came down with "cowbell fever"
– Jamel O "smells like bacon"
– Amber B has been "wearing sunglasses at inappropriate times"
– Victor L reports general "hot messiness"
– Craig N suffers "an overwhelming sense of horny"
– Sarita M can't resist an "insatiable urge to shake what her mama gave her"
– Courtney P is spreading "flip-flop-itis"
– David L's "involuntary Narnia adventures" are becoming a problem at the workplace
Well, you get the idea… Clearly, this was the work of a more insidious culprit…Spring Fever!
Temperatures rose last night as these desperately afflicted Yelp Elites filed into Drom to receive a specialized treatment plan complete with Domaine de Canton Ginger Tonics and ancient Polish tinctures of Orzel Jasmine tea. More individualized treatment plans included cure-all chocolate treats from Landrin, and Danny P "even ate a grape leaf" from one of Drom's snack platters.
Many thanks to the Drom crew for hosting a fantastic event and treating symptoms with some serious flair! Catch all the action: see what they said on Yelp Talk, see what they did in the photos and check out the reviews here!