Yelpers in Las Vegas had the opportunity to support local businesses across the valley simply by checking-in on Yelp. We partnered with numerous businesses – from restaurants, to spas & salons to museums – to offer Yelpers incredible deals.
Buy One, Get Whaaat?! generated more than 300 check-ins overall between all participating.
Here’s a complete list of all the businesses that participated from August 19 through September 12, as well as what their offer was:
Food & Drink:
- Boathouse Asian Eatery – Buy an appetizer, get a 16 oz. sapporo beer for free
- Burnt Offerings – Buy two entrees and get a free dessert (all dessert is dairy free and gluten free)
- Cali Bombs & Burgers – Buy any onion bomb, get a free Cali bomb
- Cinnaholics (all four Vegas locations – yelp.com/biz/cinnaholic-…, yelp.com/biz/cinnaholic-…, yelp.com/biz/cinnaholic-…, yelp.com/biz/cinnaholic-…) – Buy one Dole Whip get one free
- Honey Salt – Buy an entree, get a free personal brookie with a scoop of ice cream
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar – buy an entrée, get a complimentary signature cocktail
- Ramen Shibire– Buy any ramen, get a free hungry beast combo
- What’s Crepe – Buy one crepe, get one free (from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. daily)
Beauty & Wellness:
- I Brows and More – Buy one tint, get a free threading session
- Lduna Aesthetics and Wellness Center – Buy $100 gift card, get $50 free
- Discovery Children’s Museum – Buy one general admission or local admission ticket, get one for 50% off
- Sun Buggy & ATV Rentals – Buy any dune buggy experience, get one free sunkart race and t-shirt
- Woof Gang Bakery – Buy a plaque cleanse teeth brush service for your pet, get a free blueberry facial
- Epic Carpet Care – purchase carpet cleaning for three rooms for $99, get the fourth free
The Buy One, Get Whaaat?! promotion has come to an end, but businesses can always add in a check-in offer to their page at no cost anytime. Whether it’s half off cocktails, a free appetizer, or a percentage off their landscaping services, it’s easy to add in an offer to entice Yelpers in their city to support their business and create a loyal customer base.