To help you plan a special meal for the mothers in your life, we’ve compiled a list of the best restaurants in Florida to celebrate Mother’s Day, according to Yelp data.
Topping the list is Café Tu Tu Tango in Orlando, a lively spot that is loved for its sharable, tapas-style menu and art-inspired craft cocktails. Enjoy the flavors of France at Orsay (No. 12) in Jacksonville, which offers an elegant French-inspired menu, including steak tartare and bouillabaisse. Find unique treasures at Oxford Exchange in Tampa (No.14), which is both a bookstore and restaurant which serves traditional brunch favorites such as French toast and mimosas. There are a number of beautiful locales across the state that provide a scenic atmosphere to enjoy during your meal, including GG’s Waterfront in Hollywood (No. 7) which offers sweeping views from its dockside patio, and Peacock Garden in Miami (No. 19).
To determine the top restaurants for Mother’s Day in Florida, we identified restaurants in the state with a large concentration of reviews on Yelp mentioning the holiday, then ranked those spots using a number of factors, including the total volume and ratings of reviews mentioning those keywords. All businesses were marked open on Yelp as of April 19, 2022.
Businesses that offer reservations or waitlist through Yelp are marked with ♥
- Café Tu Tu Tango – Orlando
- Honey Uninhibited – Miami ♥
- La Fresa Francesa – Hialeah
- Vienna Cafe and Bistro – Cooper City
- Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen – Orlando
- MesaMar Seafood Table – Coral Gables
- GG’s Waterfront – Hollywood
- The Boheme – Orlando
- Pisco Y Nazca – Miami
- Black Sheep Restaurant – Jacksonville
- Fins At Sharky’s – Venice ♥
- Orsay – Jacksonville
- Briarpatch Restaurant – Winter Park
- Oxford Exchange – Tampa
- Greenstreet Cafe – Miami ♥
- Untoasted – Hallandale Beach
- Boatyard – Fort Lauderdale
- Ulele – Tampa
- Peacock Garden – Miami
- Clear Sky Cafe – Clearwater