We’re less than a week away from the biggest football game of the year. While lots of folks prefer to stay in on Super Sunday, others take a more social approach to the big game and venture out to their favorite sports bar.
We tapped Yelp data to determine where the most avid New England football fans can join millions of Americans in cheering on their team during the Super Bowl. We identified non-chain bars in New England with a large number of reviews mentioning the words “pats,” and “patriots,” and ranked those spots using a number of factors including the total volume and ratings of reviews mentioning those two keywords.
These top spots are also compiled into a bookmark collection, so that you always have this list handy. To follow it and save it to your collections, open Top Bars For New England Football Fans on mobile (make sure to have the Yelp app downloaded!) and hit ‘follow’ once you’ve opened it in the app.
So, if you’re ready for #onemore, throw on your #12 jersey, Gronk spike a pint, and belly up to enjoy the game with fellow fans at these GOAT New England pubs.
Top 25 Superfan Bars in New England
- Delaney’s Hole in the Wall – North Conway, NH
- Newtowne Grille – Cambridge, MA
- Buff’s Pub – Newton, MA
- Tony C’s Sports Bar & Grille – Somerville, MA
- The Four’s Restaurant & Sports Bar – Boston, MA
- McGreevey’s – Boston, MA
- The Druid – Cambridge, MA
- Vito’s Tavern – Boston, MA
- Brutopia Brewery and Kitchen – Cranston, RI
- Harry’s Bar & Grill – Brighton, MA
- Parlor Sports – Somerville, MA
- Victory Grille – Dedham, MA
- Panther Pub & Grille – Plymouth, NH
- Billy’s – Manchester, NH
- Locker Room Sports Bar – Lee, MA
- Yard House – Dedham, MA
- SKYBOKX 109 – Natick, MA
- Coop’s Bar & Grille – Quincy, MA
- On The Hill Tavern – Somerville, MA
- Fore Play Sports Pub – Portland, ME
- Tavern in the Square – Cambridge, MA
- Brownstone – Boston, MA
- J J Foley’s Cafe – Boston, MA
- Hugh O’Neill’s Restaurant & Pub – Malden, MA
- Fibber McGee’s – Beverly, MA