If you’re one of the many travelers who will be flying this Thanksgiving, there’s no need to check your palette at the terminal with your luggage. From Phoenix to Atlanta, we’ve got eats at the gates that will have you booking more trips so you can dine a la airport.
Whether you’re craving super fresh sushi or loaded Mexican tortas, these first-class courses will have you happy and sated well into the concourse. Layovers never looked so good.
Want to create a top ‘airport eats’ list of your own? Be sure to download the Yelp app and follow our Collection of Top Airport Eats Across the U.S. and Canada.
10. Indianapolis International Airport: Harry & Izzy’s
9. Dallas Fort Worth International Airport: Banh Shop
8. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport: Chelsea’s Kitchen
7. San Francisco International Airport: Napa Farms Market
6. Miami International Airport: La Carreta Restaurant
5. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport: Beecher’s Handmade Cheese
4. Chicago O’Hare International Airport: Tortas Frontera
3. BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport: Gachi House of Sushi
2. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport: One Flew South
1. Denver International Airport: Root Down
Methodology: This is a list of the top airport restaurants in the US. We identified the top airport restaurants in the US – then ranked those spots using a number of factors including the total volume and ratings of reviews between January 1, 2001 and September 14, 2021. This list looked at the top airport restaurants in the US. All businesses were marked open on Yelp as of October 21, 2021. When available, all businesses on this list have a passing health score as of October 21, 2021.