Have you ever felt the thrill of finding a designer bag in the wild or spotting a vintage guitar in a thrift store? When you purchase an item from a local vintage or consignment shop, you’re helping the environment. Thrifting is an easy way to make a difference in your own carbon footprint while still finding rare treasures. If you’ve been looking to spice up your wardrobe, collectibles or home decor, settle in with this list to uncover your next great find.
Methodology: This is a list of the top vintage and consignment shops in the U.S. according to Yelp. We identified businesses in the vintage and consignment category, then ranked those spots using a number of factors including the total volume and ratings of reviews. We included only one business per state for geographic diversity.
#1: Bad Madge & Company – San Diego, CA
Whether your style is neutral or bright and colorful, there is something special for you here. In terms of home goods, an eclectic collection of mid-century pieces juxtaposed with gorgeous vintage cocktail glasses and rugs on top of rugs.–Charlotte H.
#2: Richard’s Fabulous Finds – Chicago, IL
The colors are warm and cozy. It’s like a wonderful old friend that looks even better than before. I highly recommend for anyone looking for something unique. Shopping here is a true experience!–rhonda f.
#3: Oddballs Nifty Thrift – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mix a bottle of your favorite beer with 10,000 yard sale treasures… [a] shopping adventure through decades of every imaginable clothes, houseware, art, furniture and entertainment item that ever existed since the last century!–Kitty A.
#4: My Flaming Heart – Houston, TX
This stalwart on Main rarely disappoints. It’s a mix of rockabilly clothing, vintage goods, tribal goods, beads, and art. A great place to find a present for an impossible to shop for person.–Antonio H.
#5: Teal Flamingo – Portland, OR
I enjoyed exploring the vintage goodies before and after my appointment and definitely found a couple items that I had to have. I love the overall vibe of this place, and was pleased that it is also queer-friendly.–Jamie P.
Top vintage and consignment shops in America 6 – 25:
6. Glam Factory Vintage – Las Vegas, NV
7. Carter Vintage Guitars – Nashville, TN
8. The Trellis Cafe & Boutique – Puyallup, WA
9. Fifty-Two 80’s: A Totally Awesome Shop – Denver, CO
10. Century Girl – New Orleans, LA
11. Harbors Vintage – Honolulu, HI
12. Vivant Vintage – Boston, MA
13. N’Used – Herdnon, VA
14. Stray Vintage – Sunnyside, NY
15. Fia’s Fabulous Finds – Washington, DC
16. Once Worn Consignment – Philadelphia, PA
17. Pop’s Resale – Lexington, KY
18. The ZONE – Baltimore, MD
19. Future No Future Vintage Clothing – Lakewood, OH
20. Another Man’s Treasure Vintage Store – Jersey City, NJ
21. The Green Shag Market – St. Louis, MO
22. Rewind Vintage – Minneapolis, MN
23. Dolly’s Vintage – Durham, NC
24. Re-Couture Boutique – Bozeman, MT
25. Retulled Boutique – Indianapolis, IN