Yelp Cleveland’s Top 25 Most Photographed Businesses is a list unlike any other “best of” out there. Sure, you’ll see your obvious local favorites on the list, but it’s also full of restaurants, cultural attractions and historic landmarks. From fine dining to quirky museums — find them all in the top 25 most photographed businesses in Cleveland.
Did your favorite local spot make it into the top 25? Let us know on Instagram. Remember, we only know how good a spot is if you take the time to review it. So share your thoughts on Yelp, and maybe your favorites will be on next year’s list!
Topping this year’s most photographed businesses list is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame & Museum, Cleveland’s beloved museum celebrating our city as the birthplace of rock and roll.
Pro-tip: You’re going to want to make a note of these spots, so we made it easy for you. For great businesses at your fingertips, get the top 25 most photographed businesses to-go. Follow this collection on Yelp.
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame – (Downtown Cleveland)
What they’re known for: Experiential exhibits, live music and family fun
Yelpers say: “They have an incredible selection of extremely rare items from some of the most influential and talented musicians on the planet. Super cool place to check out, with a lot of rich history and information you won’t find elsewhere or even knew existed.” –Wayne W.
2. West Side Market – (Ohio City)
What they’re known for: Award-winning market hall of award-winning diverse vendors
Yelpers say: “We came here to get lunch and basically ate our way around the world. There’s so many fresh made ready to eat foods, meats, veggies, fruits, sweets. Such a fun experience and everyone here is so kind and helpful!” –Whitney B.
3. The Cleveland Museum of Art – (University Circle)
What they’re known for: Internationally renowned art museum with more than 61,000 works of art from around the world
Yelpers say: “I think Cleveland’s Museum of Art is underappreciated and underutilized. It’s such an incredible space with so many beautiful pieces. After an afternoon of walking around, I finished up with a latte and a pastry enjoyed the beautiful atrium.” –Claire G.
4. A Christmas Story House & Museum – (Tremont)
What they’re known for: A 19th century Victorian house that hosted the filming of the beloved 1983 holiday film A Christmas Story
Yelpers say: “If you love Christmas and are a fan of A Christmas Story, you must go visit this museum. This is where the film took place and you can transport yourself to 1980’s and look at the house and say: “It’s a major award!” –Michel S.
5. Progressive Field – (Downtown Cleveland)
What they’re known for: Major league baseball stadium and home of the Cleveland Guardians
Yelpers say: “I love the open plaza behind the right center field fence, especially the standing area behind the bullpens. That area allows fans to stand a few feet away from the players as they go about their business. It’s a unique and welcome way to experience a ball game.” –Charley B.
6. Mabel’s BBQ – Downtown Cleveland
7. Lucky’s Cafe – Tremont
8. Cleveland Botanical Garden – University Circle
9. Great Lakes Brewing Company – Ohio City
10. Cleveland Metroparks Zoo – Old Brooklyn
11. The Bourbon Street Barrel Room – Tremont
12. The Blue Door Cafe & Bakery – Cuyahoga Falls
13. Pier W – Lakewood
14. Marble Room Steaks and Raw Bar – Downtown Cleveland
15. Butcher and the Brewer – Downtown Cleveland
16. Kinatro Sushi & Hot Pot – Old Brooklyn
17. L’Albatros – University Circle
18. Melt Bar and Grilled – Lakewood
19. Soho Chicken + Whiskey – Ohio City
20. LJ Shanghai – Asiatown
21. Barroco – Lakewood
22. Cuyahoga Valley National Park – Peninsula
23. Market Garden Brewery – Ohio City
24. Mitchell’s Homemade Ice Cream – Ohio City
25. Brewnuts – Gordon Square
Methodology: This is an all-time list of the most photographed businesses in the Cleveland area according to Yelp. To come up with this list, we identified businesses on Yelp, then ranked them based on how frequently users submit photos. This list looked at businesses in and around the Cleveland area. All businesses were marked open on Yelp as of June 2022.