Home of the Cuban SandwichChris K.
Kind. Diverse. Accepting. LoveCaity C.
And Tampa is full of extraordinary business owners; like the ones that hosted the Yelp Elite Squad for the first in person Event in over 500 days!
On Tuesday May 20th 2021, Tampa Bay was finally together, and better than ever. The Squad met at Workhouse Tampa for a night that won’t soon be forgotten. The theme of the night? Community. Local artist, Brandon Thrift created a striking 14 foot mural that guests helped bring to life. In between painting and snapping photos through Just Us Production LLC‘s Magic Mirror, guests indulged in hand crafted cocktails featuring Treaty Oak Bourbon and Waterloo Gin by Nadine T.
If you ask Rebecca G. Tampa is “…becoming an epicurean paradise.” And she is right. This Tampa-centric Event couldn’t exist without exquisite food. Josh, owner and Chef of Meanchi’s delivered. The guests sampled his entire Peruvian inspired menu. The refreshing quinoa salad became a perfect complement to made-to-order tequenos. Guests raved about the Chicharron and couldn’t get enough of that Meanchi’s sauce.
Thanks to the hospitality from Workhouse Tampa, Meanchi’s, Brandon Thrift, Just Us Productions, and Treaty Oak/Waterloo. Tampa Bay’s talented and one-of-a-kind Yelp Elite Squad is better together.
Looking for our amazing hosts?
- Find Meanchi’s at 1529 W North A St Tampa, FL 33606 and on Instagram @EatMeanchis
- Spread love with Brandon Thrift on Instagram @ArtByBrandonThrift
- Book Just Us Productions LLC through Instagram @JustUsProductions_llc
- Connect with Workhouse Tampa on Instagram @Workhousetb
- Find your bottle of Waterloo or Treaty Oak here and keep up with them on Instagram @TreatyOak & @WaterlooGin
- And of course for all things Tampa Bay find us on Instagram @YelpTampaBay