On Chicago's North Shore, Yelp isn't just about grown ups. Open to the
entire Yelp community, we've launched the first ever Little Yelpers Club
for kids up to age 11. Come explore kid-friendly
businesses you might not know about and meet other Yelpers with kids.
Whether you have wee ones in your life 24/7 or just occasionally babysit
your nephew for the afternoon, we're hooking you up with all the hot
spots for tots.
If you splashed with us at the Kohl Children's Museum…
Joined us for:
- Uncle Dan's Sleeping Bag Stuffing Races
- Family Fun Day with The Storybook Mom at Beanstalk
- The "fishing pond" at Wilmette Summerfest
- Heller Nature Center's Autumn Fest
- Mini Golf at Glencoe Junior Kindergarten's Family Fun Fest
Have questions or want to sign a friend up? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your North Shore Community Manager (Bringing Yelpy families together),