JUCY x Yelp Ultimate Foodie Roadtrip Contest
WIN THE ULTIMATE FOODIE ROAD TRIP!
If you had the chance to eat anything in Australia, what and where would it be? Maybe there’s a truffle ramen in Melbourne with your name on it, or a Byron Bay burger that’s made for your face. Yelp is teaming up with Jucy campervans to make one lucky foodie’s ultimate road trip a reality!
+ 7 days hire of a JUCY Campa van
+ $150 petrol voucher
+ $100 prepaid VISA card for the meal of your choice
+ A swag of awesome accessories to outfit your foodie squad for adventure: emergency phone charger, frisbee, beach towel, moleskine notebook, sunglasses, aluminium drink bottle + heaps more.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow @Jucyworld and @Yelpsydney on Facebook or Instagram
- Upload an original photo or video telling us what your Ultimate Foodie Road Trip would be. Make sure you mention Yelp and Jucy in your entry!
- Tag #JUCYXYELP
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- These terms and conditions are the Competition Rules (“Rules”) and apply to the JUCY x Yelp Foodie Roadtrip Competition (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, entrants (individually, an “Entrant,” and collectively, the “Entrants”) agree to be bound by these Rules.
- No purchase or payment is required to enter or participate in the Competition.
- The promoter of the Competition is JUCY NZ Rentals Limited, 81 Fort Street, Auckland, New Zealand (“JUCY”).
- This document incorporates the terms of the following additional documents:
- Photos submitted from 12:00 am AEST August 10, 2016 to 11:59 pm AEST August 31, 2016 will be eligible for entry (“Competition Period”). Any photos submitted before or after the Competition Period are not eligible to win the Competition.
- To enter the Competition, Entrants must do each of the following:
- Post an original photo or video on Facebook or Instagram that shows or mentions the entrant’s Ultimate Foodie Road Trip destination (individually, an “Entry,” and collectively, the “Entries”);
- Tag at least one of the following handles in their Entry:
- On Facebook: @JucyWorld, @YelpMelbourne, @YelpSydney, @YelpBrisbane, @YelpPerth, or @YelpAdelaide
- On Instagram: @JUCYWorld, @YelpMelbourne, @YelpSydney, @YelpBrisbane, @YelpPerth, or @YelpAdelaide;
- Follow JUCY and Yelp on at least one of the social media handles identified in Section 6(b) above;
- Mention Yelp and Jucy in their Entry; and
- Include the hashtag #JUCYXYELP in their Entry.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older, hold a valid driver’s licence, and reside in Australia.
- All qualifying Entries received during the Competition Period will be judged on their creativity and inventiveness. One (1) prize (“Prize”) will be awarded to the Entry that is determined to be the most creative and inventive. The winning Entrant (“Winner”) will be notified and announced on September 20, 2016 in the comments section of individual Yelp Event pages in each State and on Yelp & Jucy social media.
- Prize includes 7 consecutive days hire of one (1) JUCY Campa (approximate retail value of $1400), one (1) $150 Petrol Voucher, and one (1) $100 pre-paid Visa gift card. JUCY is solely responsible for providing the prize to the Winner.
- The Winner is responsible for any and all additional and/or incidental expenses (including but not limited to passports, airfares, visas, medical expenses, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, airport or port taxes, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades), as well as any taxes or levies that may arise from their participation in the Competition, or their winning of the Prize. The Winner is advised that tax implications may arise from the Prize and independent financial advice should be sought prior to acceptance of the Prize.
- The JUCY Campa is subject to block out dates and availability. Bookings are to be confirmed through the JUCY reservations team and may not be used for any existing bookings.
- The JUCY Campa range includes the vehicles: JUCY Condo, JUCY Grande depending on country of hire. This Campa prize excludes vehicles in the Lucky range.
- Prize is non-transferrable and cannot be converted to cash.
- Winner will not be entitled to a refund for any unused portion of the JUCY hire.
- Winner must find their own way to the relevant JUCY branch for vehicle pick up and drop off.
- By entering a photo in the Competition, Entrant grants JUCY and Yelp full permission to use his or her name, likeness and any photos submitted by the Entrant for promotional and marketing purposes, including on JUCY and Yelp’s websites, social media channels, and any other channels, whether online or otherwise, at JUCY’s and Yelp’s sole discretion and at no cost to JUCY or Yelp. Entrant declares that he or she owns, or has the necessary permissions to use and authorizes the use of, any photos submitted in connection with the Competition, and that any third parties that appear in such photos have also consented to JUCY’s and Yelp’s use of the photos as set forth in these Rules.
- All photos entered must not include copyrighted material (except to the extent the Entrant owns or has permission to use the copyrighted material), and must not contain any defamatory, offensive, inappropriate, dangerous or illegal content.
- JUCY may refuse to award a prize to any Entrant if, in JUCY’s or Yelp’s opinion, that Entrant has violated these Rules.
- JUCY and Yelp reserve the right at any time to suspend, modify, cancel or amend the Competition, or these Rules, without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within these Rules.
- Employees of Yelp, JUCY and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter the Competition.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, judging, selection of the winning Entry, or any other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of JUCY and Yelp shall be final.
- Yelp, JUCY, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, partners, shareholders, members, agents, employees, vendors, sponsors, and volunteers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any person, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with either participation in this Competition or with any prizes offered, received and/or utilized.
- Each Entrant (for themselves, their heirs, personal representatives, or assigns, and anyone else who might make a claim on their behalf) hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue Yelp, JUCY, and/or each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, partners, shareholders, members, agents, employees, vendors, sponsors, and volunteers from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, losses or expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) which may arise out of, result from, or relate in any way to Entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or with any prizes offered, won or utilized.
- Each Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold Yelp and JUCY, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to, related to, or connected with Entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or with any prizes offered, won or utilized.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of New Zealand.
- Where the prize is a trip, Entrants agree that to the extent they win the Prize, they will make themselves available on reasonable request for promotional photographs and video.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be requested to present a valid credit card upon arrival at the rental branch to cover all incidentals and/or damages that may be incurred.
- JUCY reserves the right to conduct security verification checks in relation to the Winner at its absolute discretion. The Winner may be required to sign a declaration confirming eligibility to accept the prize.
- Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within 30 days of JUCY contacting the winner. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- JUCY reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.