The 2018 Yelpies hosted by Burwell’s was once again a 5-star feast. We kicked off the night with a Planter’s Punch cocktail courtesy of Topper’s Rhum. Planter’s Punch is the only cocktail that can be directly traced back to Charleston and to drive home the locally-sourced theme even further, Topper’s Rhum is owned by Charleston natives. While sipping on their cocktails, Elites could hop in the photo booth with their friends or just their Elite badge! Burwell’s treated us to a 5-course meal full of sustainable and ethically sourced ingredients. The owner of Burwell’s, Ken, explained where each ingredient in the dish was came from from and why he is so passionate about using these ingredients. After finishing the awards ceremony, we all went home thinking twice about where our food comes from! Read more about this event in the reviews and check out the photos too!
Congrats to all the winners below!
- Reviewer Of The Year – Frances T
- Photographer of the Year – Frances T
- Complimenter of the Year – Frances T
- Partier of the Year – Kat T
- Rookie of the Year – Dina W
- Unsung Hero Award – Wendy F
- Talker of the Year – Eric S
- Most Valuable Yelper Award – Kelly C
- U.Y.E.P. (Unbelievable Yelp Event Planner) – Eric S
- #CoupleGoals – Matthew B & Annamaria G
- Strongest Liver – Eric S
- Funniest of the Year – Timothy A
- Friendliest of the Year – Anne O
- Yelptime Achievement Award – Amy Lauren S