Over the past six weeks Yelp took the local non-profit world by storm by hosting Yelp Helps! parties in cities all across the U.S. Our goal was to help people connect with amazing local charities and the interest and enthusiasm from the community was phenomenal. We've been recapping each Yelp Helps! party on our community blog, but wanted to take a final look at the impact of this program.
- 200+ non-profit organizations
- 12 U.S. cities = 12 fabulous parties
- 6,800 interested volunteers from the Yelp community!
- A whole lot of goodwill and good times.
- Party after party, in every city that Yelp Helps! touched, we heard a common point of feedback: This is exactly the type of crowd that we have the hardest time reaching – young civic minded professionals with an interest in making a difference. Let's do it again next year!