The Yelp Belfast Elite Squad took part in the ninth Volume of the Secret Supper series at the fresh and new 3 Levels Restaurant on University Road….
Here’s 5 Reasons why 3 Levels shouldn’t remain a Secret…
1. Each level of the restaurant serves a different world cuisine! Walking up the stairs is like crossing a border….
Level 1 – Cafe and European dishes
Level 2 – Healthy Chinese food
Level 3 – Japanese Teppanyaki
2. Teppanyaki, need we say more? Ok, we will! The third level is where the Teppanyaki chef cooks and entertains diners – beware though, if you can’t catch an egg in a chef’s hat things might get messy!
3. Attention students – they offer a £5 lunch deal with huge portions – perfect to get you through those afternoon lectures!
4. The authentic Asian Cuisine is extremely popular with tourists, tour buses have been known to divert directly to 3 Levels
5. The Desserts! Stop drooling…..