Every November we have a special tradition in Broward-Palm Beach: The Yelpies. Our annual award show celebrates the best and brightest in the Yelp community – but most importantly, we celebrate being a community.
This year we returned to Honey in Delray Beach, which won BEST Elite event last year, and the evening consisted of great sips, delicious bites, some happy tears, many tight hugs and all around good times. The recipients of the 2016 awards included:
- Yelptime Achievement Award: Cherine A
- Reviewer of the Year: Andy V
- Photographer of the Year: Samantha D
- Veteran Impact Award: Jennifer S
- Writer of the Year: Andy V
- Keeping Yelp Useful: Marie F
- UYE Host of the Year: Greshka P
- True Yelper Award: Rebecca S
- Rookie of the Year: Phylicia K
- Friendliest Yelper: Nancy M
- Funniest Yelper: Nancy M
- Complimenter of the Year: Rabia J
As we come to the end of another amazing year, it’s incredible to see how much this community has grown. To every single member of our Yelp Broward-Palm Beach community…thank you. To many more good times ahead! To all the winners of the 2016 Yelpies – CONGRATS!
Missed the event or want to relive the memories? Check out the reviews here.
Photos can be found here (courtesy of Onyx Lopez).