Written by Mayra F, Yelp Columbia Community Ambassador
Photograph of Di Prato’s gouda and bacon pimento cheese taken by Yelper Robert R
In celebration of 15 years of connecting people with great local businesses, we’ve rounded up the 15 Best Places to Get Pimento Cheese in Columbia, South Carolina according to Yelp. With well over 80 restaurants in the Columbia area serving up pimento cheese, there are plentiful options to indulge in this city staple. Whether it’s deep-fried, melted on a burger, in a sandwich, or served in a tub beside a serving of crispy-fried pita chips, pimento cheese is a go-to topping and snack in Columbia.
Where can you get the best pimento cheese in Columbia according to Yelp? Read on!
Methodology: This is an all-time list of the best places that serve pimento cheese in greater Columbia, South Carolina according to Yelp. We identified businesses in the restaurants and food categories with a large concentration of reviews mentioning “pimento,” then ranked those spots using a number of factors including the total volume and ratings of reviews mentioning “pimento.” This list looked at the cities of Lexington, Irmo, Columbia, West Columbia, and Cayce.
- Di Prato’s, Columbia, SC
- Rockaway Athletic Club, Columbia, SC
- Bourbon, Columbia, SC
- Pawley’s Front Porch, Columbia, SC
- Spotted Salamander Catering, Columbia, SC
- The Gourmet Shop, Columbia, SC
- Cola’s, Columbia, SC
- Henry’s Restaurant & Bar, Columbia, SC
- Thirsty Fellow, Columbia, SC
- Terra, West Columbia, SC
- The Grand, Columbia, SC
- Publico Kitchen and Tap, Columbia, SC
- d.w. Fuscos, Columbia, SC
- Jake’s Bar & Grill, Columbia, SC
- Bone-in Barbeque, Columbia, SC