Bust out of your cubicle, pack your coziest sweater, we’re falling in love with Rochester. It’s time to be a tourist in your own city and try something new. We’ve compiled 10 must-dos before the holiday lights are shining bright. Download the free Yelp app and bookmark your favorites!
- Take a class at Rochester Brainery
- Dress up to attend a Halloween party like MAG Museum of the Dead: Alive Again or RMSC After Dark: Speakeasy
- Be adventurous at Aerial Adventures at Bristol Mountain
- Catch an old film at the Dryden Theatre
- Spend the day with your family at Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Snack on fried cakes (donuts) at Schutt’s Apple Mill
- Visit Lagoner Farms for apple picking (and hard cider tasting with Embark Craft Ciderworks)
- Tour the teepees and pick pumpkins at Powers Farm Market
- Book a cheese tasting and tour at Lively Run Goat Dairy Farm and Creamery
- Attend a fall luncheon at Hurd Orchards
In celebration of all things fall, we’re hosting Yelp’s Autumn Adventures, a series of free events and ticket giveaways throughout October and November. Stay tuned to RSVP when events are announced on October 1st at bit.ly/YelpAutumnAdventures. Follow us at @YelpROC on Instagram and Twitter and share your fall season favorites.