The holidays will look different for all of us this year. Finding the next socially-distant activity can be a bit of a challenge, especially when earnestly striving to get in the holiday spirit. We therefore searched high and low for the top photo spots in Greater Dallas to kick off your festivities.
1. Vitruvian Lights at Vitruvian Park – Addison, TX
Head over for a free drive or walk through Vitruvian Park to see the Vitruvian Lights. Venture out between 5-11pm every day until January 3rd.
2. Klyde Warren Park – Downtown Dallas, TX
Take a stroll through Klyde Warren Park, where on seven separate nights, Santa Claus will light the tree while dancers from Texas Ballet Theater and carolers from Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts entertain your family.
3. Beverley’s Bistro & Bar – Uptown, Dallas, TX
Grab holiday cocktails under the twinkling lights or with Buddy the Elf on Beverley’s front patio. Be sure to check Yelp for health & safety info.
4. Bishop Arts District – Oak Cliff, Dallas, TX
Venture out for holiday mural hopping in Bishop Arts.
5. Ruibal’s Plants of Texas – Farmer’s Market
Snap selfies while shopping for your next Christmas tree at Ruibal’s Garden Shop, with new trees here from Oregon! Proceeds will help Oregon businesses who were hit by the recent fires.
6. The Christmas Capital of Texas – Historic Downtown Grapevine, TX
Known as the “Christmas Capital of Texas,” Grapevine wows local patrons every year with its decked-out historic downtown.
7. Hudson House – Highland Park, Dallas, TX
Holiday brunches at Hudson House are so much merrier with decor all throughout the Highland Park location. Be sure to check Yelp for health & safety info.
8. Leela’s Wine Bar – Lower Greenville, Dallas, TX
Delicious holiday cocktails like the “Son of a Nutcracker” and elaborate decor are available at Leela’s Wine Bar’s holiday pop-up. Be sure to check Yelp for health & safety info.
9. Galleria Dallas – Dallas, TX
It isn’t Christmas in Dallas without dropping in for some light holiday shopping and ice-skating around the iconic 95-foot-tall, indoor Christmas tree at the Galleria Mall. Be sure to check Yelp for health & safety info.
10. Holiday at the Arboretum – Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Gardens, East Dallas, TX
Stroll through the Dallas Arboretum garden to see the 25-foot-tall, elaborately-decorated, Victorian-style gazebos that represent each of the 12 Days of Christmas. In the evenings, the garden comes to life for a beautiful nighttime experience, aglow with over one million lights.
11. Omni Dallas Hotel – Downtown Dallas, TX
Hit the streets of Downtown Dallas and snap pictures in front of the grand ornaments at the Omni Dallas, alongside the iconic Flying Red Horse.