We’re kicking off 2017 in a big way!
Next week, diners will have a new-and-improved way to book reservations. Even better? The design is sleeker and easier to use, creating a better booking experience for your diners.
Tell me more. What’s changing?
- Your restaurant’s rating, top reviews, and photos will appear on your booking page. Armed with even more information, diners will be more likely to complete their reservations.
- Improved search results places your restaurant’s reservation page higher up on Google search results.
- If a diner’s requested date and time is already booked, the new booking page will show them upcoming available tables.
- Looks great on diners’ computers and on their mobile phones.
- It’s easier for diners to adjust their reservation if their schedule changes.
Our mission is and will always remain the same—to help you fill your empty seats. We will continue to build a product that not only helps you manage your restaurant but also helps hungry diners find a table!
For more information or questions about Yelp Reservations, visit our site or contact us at 1-888-254-5315.
We're sorry you didn't find this post valuable.
How could we improve it?
The information above is provided for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice and may not be suitable for your circumstances. Unless stated otherwise, references to third-party links, services, or products do not constitute endorsement by Yelp.