Update (Nov. 1, 2022): Nominations are now closed. Stay tuned to see the winners.
Are you a trailblazing woman in business looking to expand your network? Do you want to build, grow, or manage your woman-founded or woman-owned business? The Yelp for Business x Luminary Fellowship may be the opportunity for you.
The first-of-its kind, this year-long program will provide 15 fellows with customized, one-on-one support from both Yelp for Business and Luminary, a global platform and professional networking hub. Fellows will join Luminary’s growing community and gain direct access to the Yelp for Business team—along with exclusive training webinars, mentorship opportunities, and much more. The deadline to apply is Monday, Oct. 31.
- One full year of Luminary Membership
- Inclusion on the Luminary Collective site
- Access to 2 floors (plus a rooftop) of co-working space in NYC as well as partner spaces across the U.S.
- Quarterly 1:1 meetings with Yelp experts to help you create a custom Yelp strategy
- Quarterly webinars exclusively for fellows on topics like making the most of your Yelp Page, online reputation management, and how to respond to customer reviews
- Monthly, virtual “office hours” to network with the other fellows and Yelp’s Small Business Expert Emily Washcovick—pop in to ask questions, get advice, connect with your peers, or just catch up
- Collaboration on social media content with Yelp, Yelp for Business, and Luminary
- Opportunity to be featured on Behind the Review, a podcast from Yelp and Entrepreneur Media
We're sorry you didn't find this post valuable.
How could we improve it?
The information above is provided for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice and may not be suitable for your circumstances. Unless stated otherwise, references to third-party links, services, or products do not constitute endorsement by Yelp.