Finding a salon where pros can both cut and style natural curly hair is like trying to find your friends at a music festival: difficult, tedious and just tiring. Having to do hours of research is the reason why many curly girlies and guys take matters into their own hands and try to learn how to do their hair themselves (it’s also a lot cheaper).
Whether you’re just starting your curly hair journey, transitioning, or just want to treat yourself and your luscious locks, we’ve compiled a Collection of natural curly hair salons across North America to help narrow down your search to find the perfect salon near you. Check out some of the highlights from our Collection below.
- Curls Gone Wild (Gilbert, AZ)
- Capella Salon (Studio City, CA)
- VMA Curls (Loma Linda, CA)
- More Than Curly Salon (Centennial, CO)
- The Curl Whisperer (Miami, FL)
- Van Cleef Hair Studio (Chicago, IL)
- Oyin Handmade Boutique & Salon (Baltimore, MD)
- Curls All Out (North Arlington, NJ)
- Curls on 5th (New York, NY)
- Strand by Strand Hair Studio (Arlington, TX)