If you’ve ever wanted to take online reservations, but couldn’t justify the price or thought it would be too complicated to set up, check out “Yelp Reservations”. This free tool allows businesses in the restaurant and nightlife categories to start taking online reservations in minutes! Businesses like Ruyi Modern Chinese in Melbourne and Baby Mammoth in Perth are already using the service.
You can start accepting online reservations from your Yelp Business Page today. Get started by following the 5 steps below:
- Log in to Yelp for Business Owners and click “Reservations”.
- Click “Try Now” and follow the instructions to setup your account.
- Verify your email address to turn on online reservations.
- Go to the “Reservation Widget” tab and send instructions to your web developer on how to post this on your website.
- Check your inbox for reservation alerts and log in to Yelp for Business Owners to view reservations for any day, print them, change your settings, or disable Yelp Reservations.